Geneva Counseling and Wellbeing provides access to confidential counseling and coaching sessions through the Full Strength Network (FSN). Choose from hundreds of Christian counselors with the Global Counseling Network (GCN).
- Must work for a PCA Church, Church Related Organization, or Like-Minded Organization.
- Must work at least 30 hours per week for their employer.
- If Non-ordained staff – Must work for a church or a ministry of a church. Non-ordained staff of para-church organizations are not eligible at this time.
- Must reside in a state within the United States of America.
- Organizations must commit to paying for membership for the earlier of: 12 months or the employee’s termination month.
- Organizations must agree to remit payments for membership of their staff.
- Organizations must participate in another non-voluntary, Geneva sponsored insurance plan (Life, LTD, Dental, or Vision) in addition to the Counseling & Wellbeing Plan.
- Organizations must execute a Counseling Remittance Service Agreement.
Payments for membership dues should be provided for through employee payroll deduction on an after-tax basis.