COUNSELING AND WELLBEING
Wellbeing Resources for Ministry Families
Over the years, Geneva has been at the forefront in investing in the health and wellbeing of PCA ministry families. We ourselves are pastors, ministry staff, and lay leaders. We understand ministry life! Through piloting programs like Cherish and Servant Care, hundreds of PCA pastors, pastors’ wives, and ministry staff, have accessed thousands of Christian counseling sessions to the benefit of hundreds of ministry workers.
Already enrolled? Login to the FSN member portal.
• Access to confidential counseling and coaching sessions (virtual or in person)
• On demand wellbeing content and mindfulness tools
• Connect with other ministry leaders through expert facilitated peer huddles
• Choose from hundreds of Christian counselors, including counselors with the Global Counseling Network
• Benefit includes a total of 12 additional counseling sessions for qualified family members
Description & Premium
|Sessions (Counseling and/or Coaching)||12 sessions/employee||12 add’l sessions (total) for a qualified family member (spouse and children ages 13-17)|
|Peer Huddle Sessions||Full access|
|Wellbeing and Mindfulness Resources||Full access|
Who Can Participate?
• Full-time (minimum 30 hours per week) employee of PCA church or related organization, living in the U.S.
• Must be enrolled in one of Geneva’s group insurance products to enroll in our counseling and wellbeing benefit
In Partnership With:
We are currently not accepting new enrollments
Connect with a Geneva Benefits Advisor if you have any questions
How do I sign up for counseling for pastors and church staff?
We are currently not accepting new enrollments in our counseling benefit through Full Strength Network.
Who is eligible for Geneva's counseling benefit and what are the employer requirements?
Geneva Counseling and Wellbeing provides access to confidential counseling and coaching sessions through the Full Strength Network (FSN). Choose from hundreds of Christian counselors with the Global Counseling Network (GCN).
- Must work for a PCA Church, Church Related Organization, or Like-Minded Organization.
- Must work at least 30 hours per week for their employer.
- If Non-ordained staff – Must work for a church or a ministry of a church. Non-ordained staff of para-church organizations are not eligible at this time.
- Must reside in a state within the United States of America.
- Organizations must commit to paying for membership for the earlier of: 12 months or the employee’s termination month.
- Organizations must agree to remit payments for membership of their staff.
- Organizations must participate in another non-voluntary, Geneva sponsored insurance plan (Life, LTD, Dental, or Vision) in addition to the Counseling & Wellbeing Plan.
- Organizations must execute a Counseling Remittance Service Agreement.
Payments for membership dues should be provided for through employee payroll deduction on an after-tax basis.
How is counseling/coaching more beneficial than peer networks?
Peer cohorts, while vital for pastoral wellbeing, are voluntary and mutual. Periodically, pastors need direction from trained professionals who can ask different questions, name issues with language to aid understanding, and lead them through intentional processes that cultivate personal and professional growth.