COUNSELING AND WELLBEING
Wellbeing Resources for Ministry Families
Over the years, Geneva has been at the forefront in investing in the health and wellbeing of PCA ministry families. We ourselves are pastors, ministry staff, and lay leaders. We understand ministry life! Through piloting programs like Cherish and Servant Care, hundreds of PCA pastors, pastors’ wives, and ministry staff, have accessed thousands of Christian counseling sessions to the benefit of hundreds of ministry workers.
• Access to confidential counseling and coaching sessions (virtual or in person)
• On demand wellbeing content and mindfulness tools
• Connect with other ministry leaders through expert facilitated peer huddles
• Choose from hundreds of Christian counselors, including counselors with the Global Counseling Network
• Benefit includes a total of 12 additional counseling sessions for qualified family members
Description & Premium
|Sessions (Counseling and/or Coaching)||12 sessions/employee||12 add’l sessions (total) for a qualified family member (spouse and children ages 13-17)|
|Peer Huddle Sessions||Full access|
|Wellbeing and Mindfulness Resources||Full access|
Who Can Participate?
• Full-time (minimum 30 hours per week) employee of PCA church or related organization, living in the U.S.
• Must be enrolled in one of Geneva’s group insurance products to enroll in our counseling and wellbeing benefit
In Partnership With:
Connect with a Geneva Benefit Advisor to learn more or enroll your staff
How do I sign up for counseling for pastors and church staff?
Reach out to our benefits team at email@example.com to view pricing and get enrolled.
How is counseling/coaching more beneficial than peer networks?
Peer cohorts, while vital for pastoral wellbeing, are voluntary and mutual. Periodically, pastors need direction from trained professionals who can ask different questions, name issues with language to aid understanding, and lead them through intentional processes that cultivate personal and professional growth.